Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Before I lay me down to sleep

It's bad to nurse a lousy mood for the whole day only to throw it all in a temper, at the children. We both did exactly that this evening, and I think the reason we're turning in early tonight is so the dark fuming clouds will disappear with the morning sun. Hopefully.

There's so much on my mind, organisational in nature. Been brooding over what needs to be done in the next two days. Expectations, expectations, no one else's but mine.

I am thankful that the last time I worried about money was months ago. So! This is what it feels like to have that burden off-loaded. It feels good, yet there's also the hovering fear of overspending.

Made teriyaki beef burgers for dinner. The twist was eating them with wholemeal bread slices instead of burger buns. I enjoyed mine with oozles of honey mustard, alongside garlic-pepper baked fries and corn nibblets sans anything.

My headache ensues.

No comments: